This product has been designed and manufactured to meet Energy Star® criteria for energy efficiency when matched with appropriate coil components. Refer to the combination ratings in the Product Data for system combinations that meet Energy Star® guidelines.
NOTE: Always refer to the AHRI directory(www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up-to-date ratings information.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- 14.0 - 19.0 SEER / 11.2 - 14.0 EER / 8.2 - 10.0 HSPF
- Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system
- Indoor air quality accessories available
- Sound level as low as 65 dBA
- Quiet mount split post compressor grommets
- Compressor sound hood
- Forward-swept condenser fan blade
- Electronic ECM ball bearing outdoor condenser fan motor
- System supports Evolution Control™ or standard 2-stage thermostat controls
- Puron® refrigerant - environmentally sound, won’t deplete the ozone layer and low lifetime service cost.
- Front-seating service valves
- 2-stage scroll compressor
- Internal pressure relief valve
- Internal thermal overload
- High pressure switch
- Loss of charge switch
- Filter drier
- Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability
- Crankcase heater standard
- Evolution™ Control or 2-stage thermostat
- Utility Interface Connection
- Enhanced diagnostic capability with Evolution Control
- 2 control wires to outdoor unit with Evolution control (serial numbers 4312E and newer).
DuraGuard Plus™ protection package:
- Solid, Durable sheet metal construction
- Steel louver coil guard
- Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint
- Long-line - up to 250 feet (76.2 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80 ft.(24.38 m) evaporator above condenser (See Longline Guide for more information.)