emission requirements. These furnaces are approved for Manufactured Housing (Mobile Home) applications. All sizes are design certified in Canada.
- 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installation.
- Optional through-the-cabinet downflow venting.
- Installation flexibility with a 360-degree rotating elbow.
- Ideal condensing furnace height 35” cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service.
- Silicon Nitride Perfect Light™ Hot Surface Igniter.
- Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger.
- Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
- High-quality corrosion-resistant prepainted steel cabinet with hemmed edges for safety.
- Factory-configured ready for upflow applications.
- Direct-vent/sealed combustion, single-pipe venting or ventilated combustion air.
- PSC blower motor, single-speed inducer motor, and single-stage gas valve.
- Approved for Twinning applications (42060 through 60120 sizes, only).
- Propane convertible (See accessory list).
- Approved for Manufactured Housing/Mobile Home applications with MH accessory kit.
- Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections.
- Residential installations may be eligible for consumer financing through the Retail Credit Program.
- Certified to leak 2% or less of nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-inch water column with all present air inlets, air outlets, and condensate drain port(s) are sealed.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
HYBRID HEAT® Dual Fuel system - This system can provide more control over your monthly energy bills by automatically selecting the most economical method of heating. With HYBRID HEAT, our system automatically switches between the gas furnace and the single-stage electric heat pump as outside temperatures change to maintain greater efficiency and comfort than with any traditional single-source heating system. The heat pump also delivers high-efficiency cooling in the summer.
Power Heat™ Igniter - Bryant’s unique SiN igniter is not only physically robust but it is also electrically robust. It is capable of running at line voltage and does not require complex voltage regulators as do other brands. This unique feature further enhances the gas furnace reliability and continues Bryant’s tradition of technology leadership and innovation in providing a reliable and durable product.
Reliable Heat Exchanger Design - The aluminized steel, clam shell primary heat exchanger was re-engineered to achieve greater efficiency out of a smaller size. The first two passes of the heat exchanger are based on the current 80% product, a design with more than ten years of field-proven performance and success. These innovations, paired with the continuation of a crimped, no-weld seam create an efficient, robust design for this essential component.
The condensing heat exchanger, a stainless steel fin and tube design, is positioned in the furnace to extract additional heat. Stainless steel coupling box componentry between heat exchangers has exceptional corrosion resistance in both natural gas and propane applications.
4-Way Multipoise Design - One model for all applications – there is no need to stock special downflow or horizontal models when one unit will do it all. The new heat exchanger design allows these units to achieve the certified AFUE in all positions.
Direct or Single-pipe Venting, or Optional Ventilated Combustion Air - This furnace can be installed as a 2-pipe (Direct Vent) furnace, in an optional ventilated combustion air application, or in single-pipe, non-direct vent applications. This provides added flexibility to meet diverse installation needs.
Sealed Combustion System - This furnace brings in combustion air from outside the furnace, which results in especially quiet operation. By sealing the entire combustion vestibule, the entire furnace can be made quieter, not just the burners.
Monoport Burners - The burners are specially designed and finely tuned for smooth, quiet combustion and economical operation.
Bottom Closure - Factory-installed for side return; easily removable for bottom return. The multi-use bottom closure can also serve for roll-out protection in horizontal applications, and act as the bottom closure for the optional return air base accessory.
Blower Access Panel Switch - Automatically shuts off 115-v power to furnace whenever blower access panel is opened.
Quality Registration - Our furnaces are engineered and manufactured under an ISO 9001 registered quality system.
Certifications - This furnace is CSA (AGA and CGA) design certified for use with natural and propane gases. The furnace is factory-shipped for use with natural gas. A CSA listed gas conversion kit is required to convert furnace for use with propane gas. The efficiency is AHRI efficiency rating certified. This furnace meets California Air Quality Management District emission requirements.
|Weight||137 Pound (lb.)|
|Width||17.5 Inches (in)|
|Height||35 Inches (in)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|UPC or Barcode||1P912SC48060S17|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||29.5 Inches (in)|
|Blower Motor HP||1/2 HP|
|Blower Motor RPM||500|
|Blower Motor Speeds||4|
|Blower Motor Type||PSC|
|Blower Wheel||11" x 8"|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas or LP|
|Full Load Amps||7.9|
|Gas Connection||1/2 - NPT|
|Maximum Fuse Size||15|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||11.7|