The 38/40MFC(Q) series ductless split systems are a matched combination of an outdoor condensing unit and an indoor fan coil unit connected only by refrigerant tubing and wires. The fan coil is mounted on the wall, near the ceiling. This selection of fan coils permits creative solutions to design problems such as:
- Add-ons to current space (an office or family room addition)
- Special space requirements
- When changes in the load cannot be handled by the existing system.
- When adding air conditioning to spaces that are heated by hydronic or electric heat and have no ductwork.
- Historical renovations or any application where preserving the look of the original structure is essential.
These compact indoor fan coil units take up very little space in the room and do not obstruct windows. The fan coils are attractively styled to blend with most room decors. Advanced system components incorporate innovative technology to provide reliable cooling performance at low sound levels.
|Weight||15.4 Pound (lb.)|
|Width||26.8 Inches (in)|
|Height||10 Inches (in)|
|Country of Origin||Var|
|UPC or Barcode||1P40MFQ009---1|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||7 Inches (in)|
|Condenser Motor HP||31/100 HP|
|Cooling Rated Capacity Btu/h||9000|
|Equipment Type||Straight Cool|
|Liquid Line Fitting||Flare|
|Liquid Line Size||1/4"|
|Maximum Fuse Size||30|
|Maximum Piping Length||82'|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||19|
|Mounting Type||High Wall|
|Number of HVAC Zones||1|
|Sound Level (dBA)||43|
|Suction Line Fitting||3/8"|