The Fieldpiece ergonomic standalone design fits naturally in your hand. The ruggedized construction stands up to abuse most other leak detectors can't handle. The 15-hour battery life lets you work all day and then some before recharging. The included vehicle and wall chargers help you during overtime. The MUTE and ZEROing functions allow you to work the way you want to work. The magnetic hanger helps keep the detector out of the way when repairing a leak, but visible enough so you won't leave it on the job.
Advantages Over Other Refrigerant Leak Detectors
- Triggers on all CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs and blends. More sensitive to some refrigerants than others.
- 15-hour rechargeable, user replaceable battery. It lasts almost two full workdays on a single charge (if your hunting down leaks all day). You can also use it while it's hooked up to the wall or vehicle charger.
- Filter system helps protect the sensor from moisture and other contaminants. The sensor is connected to the body at the other end of the snout. The filter is at the tip of the snout. If you accidentally hit some condensation or oil, the filter swells, shutting off the pull to the sensor and protecting it from failure.
- Manual or automatic zeroing. It auto zeros every two seconds until a leak triggers the sensor. After that you can manually zero the detector to help further pinpoint leaks..
- Up and running in 30 seconds. Some heated elements and corona discharge units take much more time to warm up. UV dyes can take several hours to travel through a running system and can degrade system components.
SRL8 - Designed for HVACR
- Three sensitivity levels from 6.6oz/yr to <0.1oz/yr. Meets new SAE standards.
- Rugged / Ergonomic Features. Ruggedized boot and it fit's in your hand.
- Heated Diode Senso lasts up to 5 years (depending on use and exposure).
- Audible/Visual Alarm. Turn the beep on or off - you decide.
- 15-hour Battery Charge. Work all day and all night on one charge.
- Battery life check. See how much charge you have left by looking at the LED display.
- Non-conductive, Sturdy Probe. Stays where you want it.
- LED and Audio alerts. Find leaks in noisy environments.
- Mute: Turn off the sound when you don't want anyone to hear what you're doing.
- Magnetic Hanger. Hang the unit while you repair the leak.
- Advanced Refrigerant Leak Detector - SRL8
- (5) O-rings and 10 Replacement Filters - RFL2
- 9-inch Flex-Probe Extension - RFE2
- Rigid Extension Probe - RRE2
- Blow-Molded Case - ABMK3
- Operator's Manual
|Weight||3.9 Pound (lb.)|
|Width||12.5 Inches (in)|
|Height||4 Inches (in)|
|Country of Origin||TWN|
|UPC or Barcode||872641002190|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||10.7 Inches (in)|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Features||Detects CFC, HCFC, HFC and replacement blends - Three sensitivity levels - 0.10 oz. per year sensitivity (high setting) - Auto or manual calibration for work in contaminated areas - Audible and LED bar graph indicators - User replaceable, rechargeabl|
|Operating Temperature Range||32ºF to 104°F (0°C to 40°C) at <75%RH|
|Power Source||3.7VDC(nominal), 1800mAh rechargeable lithium ion (model NP-120) replaceable battery|
|Refrigerant||HFC, CFC, HCFC, and blends|
|Type||Refrigerant Leak Detectors|
|Warranty Offered||Warranties will be handled in accordance with the manufacturer's specific warranty policies and procedures.|