* Plus, the ARH5 can make hustling from condenser, to attic, and back again to take indoor wet bulb and charge a system, a thing of the past! When attached to a wireless transmitter, ARH5 measurements can be sent wirelessly to any Fieldpiece wireless meter (HG3, LT17AW, EH4W), and SMAN4 Wireless Digital Manifold from anywhere on the job site. So results like indoor wet bulb, can be read in real-time on your wireless meter from up to 100' away.
Like all Fieldpiece products, the ARH5 accessory head was engineered specifically to put the right tools in the hands of HVACR professionals. For even more convenience and time savings, Fieldpiece designed the 38" telescoping probe with laser etching so techs know the sensor is in the correct location, and is facing in the proper direction. With the quick-response sensor it's a snap to complete target superheat, and take target evaporator exit temperature tests.
Designed specifically for HVACR professionals, the ARH5 InDuct Psychrometer is a great tool to properly charge fixed restrictor systems. More than 70% of A/C units are improperly charged, and therefore running inefficiently, but with the ARH5 it's easier to ensure units are running at their maximum efficiency.
- Measures temperature and %RH
- Calculates wet bulb and dew point
- Slim 38" telescoping probe
- Fast response time
- Depth and direction indicators
- Hands-free testing with stabilizing cone and magnetic hanger
- Can send wireless measurements from up to 100' away
- In-Duct Psychrometer Accessory Head - ARH5
- Telescoping Precision Thermistor Probe
- Stabilizing Cone - RCONE