- Improved Efficiency Motor runs at most efficient portion of motor performance curve by design
- Ensures motor is not overloaded
- Ensures that motor operates at the design RPM, which produces the correct airflow
- Reduced System Vibration System design put motor RPM at optimal point for limiting torque pulsations that can generate excess vibration in the unit
- Reduced Noise System qualification includes additional testing such as start/stop and pure tone noise identification which further ensures there is not excessive vibration or noise during unit operation.
- Overall length of motor assures that fan is located at intended position to minimize sound and maximize airflow
- Reduced stress on components
- Natural frequencies of the top system are determined through design process.
- Motor operating frequencies are designed away from these resonances
- Reduced wear on system
- Motors tested to Temprise standard stricter than required by UL 1995.
- Motors must meet maximum winding temperatures required by UL at higher ambient and wider voltage ranges (RES-SPL-CQR-0012A)
- Stringent design-life testing provides longer life 100,000 on/off cycles and 50,000 total running hours; 15 years.
- Reliability Testing Regimen Each motor chassis design goes through internal and supplier testing including salt spray, torture, life, and operational envelope testing. (CC14BD002 and Alternating Current Fan Motor Standard)
- Raceway Connections F.A.P. motors have liquid tight connector for lead exit that connects to raceway.
- Wire Terminations and Lengths Wire terminations are the same as production motors so no termination is necessary. Wire lengths reach required end points without alteration.
- Fewer On-site Modifications required Fan guards and top covers are designed to accept F.A.P. motors without modification.
- Exact size fit means easiest access.
- Few Hardware Issues Hardware used to mount and secure original motor can be used to mount replacement motor UL & CSA Qualified Both the CBP unit and the F.A.P. motor are UL & CSA qualified. Using the F.A.P. motor maintains UL & CSA qualification of the equipment
|Weight||12.45 Pound (lb.)|
|Width||5.5 Inches (in)|
|Height||6.7 Inches (in)|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
|UPC or Barcode||00662442366245|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||5.5 Inches (in)|
|Full Load Amps||0.68|
|Motor HP||1/4 HP|
|Warranty Offered||1 Year|