Frequently Bought Together
About This Product
Klein Tools - Extra capacity allows use of a smaller size wrench to handle bigger jobs, especially in confined spaces.
- Forged heat-treated alloy steel for maximum strength and light weight.
- High polish chrome finish.
- Precision-machined jaws are individually chosen and assembled by hand for smooth operation.
- Heat-treated for long life.
- Knurl turns smoothly for easy operation.
- Rail is ground for precision fit.
- Contoured handles for comfortable use.
- Handle finish: plastic-dipped
- Capacity: 1-1/8'' (29 mm)
- Length: 8-3/8'' (213 mm)
- Weight (lb.): .62
Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Weight||0.66 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||1 Inches (In)|
|Height||1 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||ESP|
|Length||8.25 Inches (In)|
|Features||Extra Capacity Size for use in Confined Spaces|
|Finish||High polish chrome|
|Handle Color||Transparent Red|
|Handle Type||Plastic Dipped|
|Jaw Capacity||1-1/8" (28.6 mm)|
|Overall Length||8.25" (209.6 mm)|
|SAE or Metric||SAE; Metric|
|Type||Extra Capacity Adjustable Wrench|
Consumer Literature - English
Warranty Document - English
Equipment Part List